Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Various Artists - WOW Worship Yellow



Track List:

Disc 1
1. Awesome God - Michael W. Smith
2. Breathe - Rebecca St. James
3. God of Wonders - Cliff Young/Danielle Young
4. Imagine - Amy Grant
5. Majesty - Caedmon's Call
6. You Are My All in All - Nichole Nordeman
7. I Could Sing of Your Love Forever - Jeff Deyo
8. Hungry (Falling on My Knees) - Joy Williams
9. Forever - Chris Tomlin
10. You Are My King - NewSong
11. I Give You My Heart - Darlene Zschech
12. Every Move I Make - Out of Eden
13. Let Everything That Has Breath - Matt Redman
14. Redeemer - Nicole C. Mullen
15. Thy Word - 4Him
16. Step by Step - Rich Mullins
17. Audience of One - Big Daddy Weave (bonus track)



Disc 2
1. Your Love Oh Lord - Third Day
2. Shout to the Lord - Mark Schultz
3. More Love, More Power - Jeff Deyo
4. Here I Am to Worship - Tim Hughes
5. In Christ Alone - Geoff Moore/Adrienne Liesching/Adrienne Leisching & Geoff Moore
6. Draw Me Close - The Katinas
7. Happy Song, The - Delirious?
8. Better Is One Day - FFH
9. Come, Now Is the Time to Worship - Phillips, Craig & Dean
10. Heart of Worship, The - Passion
11. Wonderful Cross, The - Chris Tomlin/Matt Redman
12. He Is Exalted - Twila Paris
13. Be Thou My Vision - Jars of Clay
14. Oh Lord, You're Beautiful - Jars of Clay
15. I Stand Amazed - GlassByrd (bonus track)
16. Our Love Is Loud - David Crowder Band (bonus track)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...