Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Various Artists - WOW Worship Green



Track List:

Disc 1
1. Rise up and Praise Him - Gary Sadler/Paul Baloche
2. All Things Are Possible - Darlene Zschech
3. Trading My Sorrows - Darrell Evans
4. Every Move I Make - David Ruis
5. That's Why We Praise Him - Tommy Walker
6. We Fall Down
7. Unashamed Love - Lamont Hiebert
8. He Knows My Name - Tommy Walker
9. Hallelujah (Your Love Is Amazing) - Brenton Brown
10. Lord Reign in Me - Brenton Brown
11. My Redeemer Lives - Reuben Morgan
12. Fuel - Tom Wuest
13. You're Worthy of My Praise - David Ruis
14. Breathe - Marie Barnett
15. Agnus Del - Michael W. Smith
16. Shout to the North - Martin Smith

Disc 2
1. Doxology, The - Tommy Walker
2. He Is Exalted - Twila Paris
3. Hosanna - Carl Tuttle
4. Cry of My Heart - Terry Butler
5. Good to Me - Craig Musseau
6. Power of Your Love, The - Geoff Bullock
7. Awesome in This Place - Dave Billington
8. I Worship You, Almighty God - Sondra Corbett
9. Seek Ye First - Karen Lafferty
10. Jesus, Draw Me Close
11. Great Is the Lord - Deborah Smith/Michael W. Smith
12. Think About His Love - Walt Harrah
13. Draw Me Close - Kelly Carpenter
14. This Is Love - Jonathan Butler
15. Worthy, You Are Worthy - Don Moen
16. Come Just as You Are - Joseph Sabolick
17. To Him Who Sits on the Throne - Debbye Graafsma

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...